Here are some things that will make our working process go more smoothly:
- Have examples ready of 2-3 sites that you like or sites that you want yours to look or work like.
- Have a very specific idea of what you want. The less input you offer, the longer it will take for us to find a design that you like. I will take in your imput and will try to meet your needs accordingly.
- Write everything down. What you want, what colors you like, what the goals and purpose of the site are, all the different pages you want on the site: Menu items, like home, about, contact, etc.
- Write down what you want people to feel when they look at your site. this will help me to design with your goals in mind.
- Write down timeline, cost, etc. Having a deadline that is less than 3 months away will mean an extra charge. Because most sites take at least 3 months. I have done sites in a week, but I was the one who wanted the site, so I knew exactly what I wanted.
You should have realistic expectations when starting out with a website. Many people think they know what they want, until they realize how much that will be. They also sometimes They usually know someone who can do web design on a shoestring, so they expect it to be cheap.